Thank you to those who donated to Piano Society in 2017.

Glazunov, Prelude Op. 49, No. 1 in D flat

Discussion in 'Submission Room' started by Rachfan, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Rachfan

Rachfan Active Member Piano Society Artist

Chief Operating Officer, retired
    Last Name:
    April
    First Name:
    David
    Hi Biggemski,

It's always interesting to hear other renditions of a piece, but your point being...?

David

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

about pianist Dr. Eduardo Dutra.

Eduardo D'Utra e Silva, son of Fabrizio, inherited from his parents love for God, the arts, science, philosophy, and the rights of a very popular drug - Feverfew - among other drugs manufactured by the Laboratory F.Dutra, leading the name of Fabrizio D'Utra e Silva.

Eduardo excellent student since childhood, and dedicated perfectionist, I'm philosophy, was trained in music, very competent with string instruments, especially violin and masterful pianist during his lifetime wrote many scholarly works and large numbers were presented, was formed in pharmacy and medicine having specialized in pediatrics, philosopher, poligloto, loved boxing and wrestling sports activities which specializes. Eduardo develop teaching techniques that apply to students of piano, violin and his sons
    In music he joined the neo-romanticism. He studied music theory with renowned masters; violin with Joachim Boisson; perfected on piano with Henrique Oswald, Barroso Netto and Charley Lachmund.

Eduardo Dutra, was a composer and scholar of great reputation over the years outstanding conductors and soloists performed several of his works, among them Francisco Braga (was artistic director and conductor of the Orchestra Symphonic Concert Society), Henry Spedini (conductor holder Symphony Orchestra of Theatro Municipal do Rio de Janeiro), by Symphony Orchestra of Rio de Janeiro under the baton of conductor and professor Ernesto Ronchini, conductor Arthur Bosmans, Martinez Degree and recently Arnaldo Cohen recently presented one of his works in his Cd edited in 2005.
    Among the soloists, Mario Neves, Mario de Azevedo, Arnaldo Rebello, Dyla Josetti, Isaac Feldman, Peri Machado and others. His works are performed more; Concerto in F sharp minor; "Balet - pantomime" entitled "The Princess of Medinet - el Fayum," five "Preludes", "Orientales" (suite of seven dances of oriental character), "Idyll" Etc. For Piano, "Sonata in C minor; twelve" Preludes "and six" Miniatures "(suite child); five" Studies ";" Five "Mazurkas" and three "Viennese Waltzes"; concert, "Three Berceuses" "Concerto No. 2" for piano and "Concerto No. 1" for orquestra.Arthur Rubinstein presented several pieces and presented Anatoli Kitain Hall Carnigie presented in the composition of Eduardo "Prelude in F Minor." The Orquetra Sinfonica Brasileira presented hundreds of works by Eduardo of which he himself excelled "Prelude for String" and "Concerto for piano and orchestra.
    Eduardo studied philosophy, theology and many hours per day with equal dedication to the music, to lecture to a select group of students, with the sole purpose of perfecting them, competent administrator transforms the lab he inherited from his father, one of the most important its segment, and its production successes in various areas combined produce beautiful book.
    Eduardo, marries a young socialite Iracema, pianist, artist plastica (traditional society of Alagoas and Rio), had two sons Dick Farney (Farnesio Dutra e Silva) famous conductor, arranger, singer, pianist, actor and presenter and Cyll Farney (Cylleno Dutra e Silva) known film and television actor, entrepreneur, musician.
    Eduardo Dutra and devoted himself Suiva follow very diligently to encourage the children in their artistic activities and was the biggest fan of the work they performed, died in 1953 of myocardial infarction fulminat.
    I am heir to Dick Farney and I am available for more information on Dick Farney, Cyll Farney children and the Dutra Dr.Eduardo own Eduardo Dutra.

3. Rachfan

Last Name:
    April
    First Name:
    David
    Hi eduardo,

This topic is really for Glazunov, not Dutra.

David

4. richard66

richard66 Richard Willmer Piano Society Artist Trusted Member

Amateur musician
    Home Page:
    David,

This is a scammer who is trying to bank on the fact no one seems to know anything about Dutra. My guess is that the idea is (or was, as Chris has blocked the user) to post so many times and then to ask for a sum to avoid the site being sued for breach of copyright. This "clever" person is incredibly stupid, as most scmmers. thankfully, are.

5. Rachfan

Last Name:
    April
    First Name:
    David
    Hi Richard,

You might well be correct in your supposition. At the least, redundant postings are certainly spam that intrudes upon and disrupts established topics and threads. Had I known that this music would attract spammers, I wouldn't have posted it at all.

David

6. luissarro

luissarro New Member

Home Page:
    nice piece, David!

7. Rachfan

Last Name:
    April
    First Name:
    David
    Hi Luis,

Thanks! It seems that everyone loved the music. At some point I might revisit Glazunov. I believe that he's a composer of great merit.

David

8. techneut

techneut Active Member Piano Society Artist Trusted Member

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    Absolutely agree. When he's good he is very good.

9. Rachfan

Last Name:
    April
    First Name:
    David
    Hi Chris,

I agree. In Glazunov's first piano sonata I believe he was inspired in his main theme by Liszt's concert etude Waldesrauschen. He moves that melody from Romanticism into Late Romanticism and what he does with it is extraordinary.

David