Thank you to all those who donated in 2015!

DONATION STATUS
Needed before 2016-12-31
$ 2,500
So far donated
$ 595

Schubert, Fantasia in F minor for Piano four Hands, op.103

Discussion in 'Submission Room' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. schmonz

schmonz Amitai Schlair Piano Society Artist

Home Page:
    Last Name:
    Schlair
    First Name:
    Amitai
    What a treat, again, to hear an unfamiliar work by a familiar name -- and played with such care and love. This piece, like so much Schubert, starts with simple, introverted beauty, only to later surprise with its propulsive development. Is this you and your daughter again? I can only imagine how much joy it must give you to be able to play this kind of music at this level with her.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you very much for your compliment.

4. robert

robert New Member Piano Society Artist

Home Page:
    Last Name:
    Stahlbrand
    First Name:
    Robert
    http://pianosociety.com
    WLM:
    robertstahlbrand@hotmail.com
    A wonderful recording of this typically Schubert composition. Tricky technically but as you are father and daughter and that you were her teacher for a long time, you are very syncronized. Your understanding of the music seems perfect and this is allover really a master recording.

We actually already had a recording of this piece on the site played by Tom Pascale who...played with himself.

The recording is up on the site.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you to all that posting nice musical words, yes my daughter have very high musical technique and she have absolute ear 100% , I like to post my daughter photo in concert at age 14, performing Beethoven Sonata No. 23 in F minor, opus 57 Appassionata, her program was 65 minute in concert.