DONATION STATUS
Needed before 2018-12-31
$ 1,000
So far donated
$ 135
Thank you to those who donated to Piano Society in 2017.

Question regarding piano music (playing & composing)

Discussion in 'Composing' started by Bansisingh, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Bansisingh

Bansisingh Member Trusted Member

Last Name:
    singh
    First Name:
    Bansi
    Piano has long been considered to be one of the deep arts when it comes to music. As a person who is planning on embarking on this long and wonderful journey, I had a thought that's been bothering me a bit - now this is mostly due to my lack of knowledge and experience in piano and music in general, but nonetheless, I hope someone more experienced could help shed some light on the subject.

I've been whistling ever since Ihttps://downloader.vip/the-pirate-bay/ PutLocker https://appsync.biz/123movies/ could remember- hearing a random song and capturing the rhythm and melody and improvising on the spot based off of what I hear. Now, when it comes to most instruments, whether it's harmonica, violin, trumpet, saxophone, guitar, most of these instruments' sounds are very singular in nature (singular as in the player only plays either the rhythm or the player plays the lead). An exception of this is i think some forms of fingerpicking guitar styles like that of Tommy Emmanuel in which he makes his playing sounds like he's playing both the lead and the rhythm a the same time.

Anyway, the point i'm trying to make is that with most instruments, there's only that one sound, one rhythm or melody to worry about. And when there's both lead and rhythm, these are usually done by two players separately, or in the case of music composing, one would perhaps create the rhythm part with chords first and then use it to inspire and set the tone for the leading melody (in guitar for example).

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018 at 3:14 PM