DONATION STATUS
Needed before 2016-12-31
$ 2,500
So far donated
$ 805

pic of my family

Discussion in 'General' started by hyenal, Jun 26, 2009.

1. hyenal

hyenal New Member Piano Society Artist

Ph.D student
    Last Name:
    Lee
    First Name:
    Hye-Jin
    Recently I became a mom and in request of the baby pics from Chris and Andereas I'm posting some here. My baby is a girl (I'm hearing the question every day "Is it a boy or a girl?") and this pics were taken in her 7th week. She is now in the 10th week. Her name is Sol-Ji.
    And because I guess the next reaction of you guys would be like "You haven't get us any photo of you!!!" I'm posting also a picture of myself and my husband :wink:

2. techneut

techneut Active Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    Nice to see you and your family ! Sol-Ji looks like an intelligent and inquisitive child, especially in the top right photo.

We could use this picture of you on your site page, what you say ?

3. pianolady

pianolady Monica Hart, Administrator Staff Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Hart
    First Name:
    Monica
    I didn't see this yesterday.

Nice photos, Hye-Jin! You look exactly as I imagined. And Sol-Ji is a little cutie! Thanks for showing us. :)

4. hyenal

Ph.D student
    Last Name:
    Lee
    First Name:
    Hye-Jin
    Thanks Chris and Monica. Sol-Ji looks now differently from those photos again . A baby changes itself so quickly!

Ok. I asked my husband whether he agrees (I think the hair style of him on this picture is very funny - he went to a very cheap barber shortly before this pic was taken :lol: ), and he agreed :wink:

5. pianolady

pianolady Monica Hart, Administrator Staff Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Hart
    First Name:
    Monica
    I think Chris meant that we could crop the photo and just put your face up on the site. But we could go either way - however, the full photo would be very small and so you would hardly be visible on a computer screen.

6. techneut

techneut Active Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    I was not suggesting using the entire picture - just cut out the part that shows you. We like to have 'passport' style photos, boring as they may be. Let me know if that's ok with you. Or maybe you have a better photo - this one's a bit shady.

7. musicusblau

musicusblau Administrator Staff Member Piano Society Artist

High-school-teacher with subjects music and german
    Last Name:
    Pfaul
    First Name:
    Andreas
    Hi Hye-Jin,
    how nice to see you and your cute little baby on the foto! I have also a three years old son, so I´m glad, that I´m not the only one, who joins to the group of human beings called "parents". :lol:
    I wish you, your husband and your little cohabitant all the best for your common future!

8. sarah

sarah New Member

Congratulations on your beautiful little one, Hye-Jin! It is great to see a picture of you and your husband too. :D

9. hyenal

Ph.D student
    Last Name:
    Lee
    First Name:
    Hye-Jin
    Oh, I misunderstood. I saw some members' pics on their pages which were taken together with their partners. Maybe this isn't the case any more. It's ok with me, sure. I could have a better one - which I don't know exactly.... I hate to see my face on photos :? - but it will take a long time again to find another one :lol: But may I ask you to cut my face of this entire photo, Chris? I'm very sorry because I know you are really busy. I had tried to cut many faces of myself from other photos to submit a photo for my PS page, but was never satisfied.

10. hyenal

Ph.D student
    Last Name:
    Lee
    First Name:
    Hye-Jin
    Thanks Andreas! So far as I know Monica has two sons - btw Monica, thank you so much for the useful infos of you as an experienced mom, which you gave me on another post (maybe on the thread of your Scriabin)! Sol-Ji has no more colic, because she I think is older than 3 months now(In german you say 3-Monats-Kolik). But she often refuses to drink, so I brought her to a paediatrician. He says however she is too lazy... - and Chris has two children, too.

11. hyenal

Ph.D student
    Last Name:
    Lee
    First Name:
    Hye-Jin
    Thanks for your kind words, Sarah! Today it happend to me to find your website link and to see your picture, too!!! It was very nice! How does your calligraphy business go? If I lived in the US, I could order some beautiful pen products of you...

12. sarah

sarah New Member

You are very kind! Yes, my business is going well, and I've been busy with several weddings this month - doing the envelope sets, placecards, banners, and the like. How is your work on your doctorate going? :D

13. hyenal

Ph.D student
    Last Name:
    Lee
    First Name:
    Hye-Jin
    The wedding decorated by your hands will be surely beautiful!
    I don't have much time for myself any more (hopefully this periode will be quickly over), thus I can work on the doctorate only very slowly. You know, a few months ago it seemed that I was nearly on the last phase, but nowadays it looks differently :?
    Did you finish your piano shopping, sarah? I've read your story on the forum. But I couldn't watch the video clip you posted. Strange.

14. sarah

sarah New Member

I know you must be very busy with Sol-Ji - a good kind of busy. :D Little ones seem to repay all of the effort you put into them. I think it's wonderful that your school lets you work at your own pace so that you can do both! :D

You know, I think the admins sometimes take down video clips after a while in order to save space, so that might be what happened with the one I put up. Happily, I did recently decide on a piano to purchase - a 5'10" Boston, in ebony polish. I have been in ecstasy for the last several weeks! :lol: When I get a little time I'll try to put up something about it so you can see it. :D

15. hyenal

Ph.D student
    Last Name:
    Lee
    First Name:
    Hye-Jin
    Wow, that's a good news! I'm happy for you :D

Oh, I can't wait!!!