Thank you to all those who donated in 2015!

DONATION STATUS
Needed before 2016-12-31
$ 2,500
So far donated
$ 595

Naxos

Discussion in 'Useful resources' started by John Robson, Nov 13, 2008.

1. John Robson

John Robson New Member Piano Society Artist

Retired
    Last Name:
    Robson
    First Name:
    John
    I joined Naxos yesterday and the fee has been taken out of my Mastercard. However, I still can't Log In to it. I'm using the e-mail address and password that I provided them. I've tried at least ten times, but nothing happens. It just says wrong address or password. I sent them three e-mails about this problem, but haven't received any response. Have any of you encountered a similar problem with Naxos? Should I call Mastercard and tell them to stop payment? Most sites at least ask if you forgot your password or something to deal with such problems. Naxos hasn't.

I appreciate any help you will provide.

John

2. juufa72

juufa72 New Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Grocholski
    First Name:
    Julius
    Look at FAQ #4 and follow the hyperlink which will only take you to a page where you type your question. Unfortunately no telephone number has been given to contact them directly.

Naxos of USA
    416 Mary Lindsay Polk Dr., Suite 509,
    Franklin, TN 37067
    Tel: +1 6157719393
    Fax: +1 6157716747

I'd call them directly! Sure you might pay a little bit for the phone call (depending on your provider. Our family has free calls within the lower 48.) , but at least you talk to a human and not write on a machine.

3. John Robson

John Robson New Member Piano Society Artist

Retired
    Last Name:
    Robson
    First Name:
    John
    Thanks, juufa. I did get a new password from them. However, I only paid for one month and don't plan on continuing any longer than that. They provide no directions on how to locate particular pieces. You have to tell them the exact title of the album which contains the music you want. They also want a bunch of other stuff like catalogue number, artist, etc....If I don't know that information, I can't find the pieces I want to hear. I've wasted several hours trying to hear a couple of pieces which they probably have, but they don't explain how to locate them.

Maybe it's just me. I'm not a computer geek, but I can at least navigate most sites that I've gone to. It's just frustrating.

4. juufa72

juufa72 New Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Grocholski
    First Name:
    Julius
    You can see the masterlist of composers by last name. That will narrow it down because sometimes the album names can be a b**** to sort through.