DONATION STATUS
Needed before 2017-12-31
$ 1,000
So far donated
$ 1,045
Thank you to those who donated to Piano Society in 2016.
A big thank you to Project Petrucci who has helped us already meet our 2017 goal!

My piano chord training app.

Discussion in 'General' started by jobsr, Jun 10, 2015.

1. jobsr

jobsr New Member

I was once trying to practice the piano chords at home but apparently there was not enough time to spend with my piano so I decided to come up with my own application.

It's called "Chords Play" (For Tablet Use).

Chords Play has 2 modes: Campus and Freestyle.

1.Campus mode : Chords Play will pick chords depending on the level of the player. Starting with the easy chords and stepping harder along player’s level.
    [​IMG]
    The key size is designed to be as realistic as the actual piano key to enhance the real experience while playing. Keyboard will slide to an appropriate position depending on chords display.
    [​IMG]
    Provides several skin themes.
    [​IMG]
    2.Freestyle mode : player can choose chords they want to practice. They can select root chords, chord qualities, chord inversions.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Chords Play will automatically show the correct finger pattern if players cannot play that chords so they can simply follow.
    [​IMG]

Chords Play is available on
    playStore : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.froggNap.chordPlay
    appStore : https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=995693558&mt=8

2. techneut

techneut Active Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    Funny that you did not have enough time to practice piano but you have time to develop an app like this. Well, as long as it helps solve your or someone else's needs.

We do not appreciate commercial postings here on Piano Society but since your app is free I don't want to make a point of it.

You should have noticed though that this is not a site where beginner pop pianists hang out. You may want to be more careful in picking your target customer base.

3. Jake William

Jake William New Member

Last Name:
    Jake
    First Name:
    William
    I love to play piano as I am interested in it when I was 5 years old. My uncle was an expert piano player and I was inspired by him. I always Buy Assignment Online when I was in college and I want to play piano. Please tell me a good institute to learn playing piano.