DONATION STATUS
Needed before 2016-12-31
$ 2,500
So far donated
$ 750

My New Job

Discussion in 'General' started by fluterific00, Jul 9, 2009.

1. fluterific00

fluterific00 Member

Private Piano Teacher College Piano Teacher Accomp
    Home Page:
    http://www.partycreations.bravehost.com/seniorpianorecital.htm
    Hello
    I have a new job for fall! I'm excited as well as nervous, because I haven't been in the work place environment for a while now. I have just taught at home. But I will be teaching at Messenger College (a small, very small college) in Joplin, MO, you can find their website by typing that name in in google search. I put an ad in the paper trying to get more students, and instead I got a whole studio for fall, plus some. I will probably accompany the choir, and some vocal students. I will also probably teach class piano (never have before!). Plus I will still have my students and my Suzuki class. So, it will prove to be very busy semesters. And of course, I will earn income doing what I love best to do. How can you beat that?
    Anyway, I am looking for a zoom H2 recorder now, as it is currently in my budget. I've seen some new and used ones on ebay and craigslist. Have an offer on the ebay one. I was wondering if any of you were ready to sell any of your mp3 recording equipment. Maybe you have upgraded and don't need it anymore?
    I just thought I should ask on here, as I wouldn't mind having one for less, and thought maybe someone would have something they'd like to sell.

I will also be saving my hard earned money to buy a grand someday. You will eventually get some quality recordings from me on here, I hope.

Anyway, just thought you should know about exciting things that are happening for me in the fall.
    Thanks

2. pianolady

pianolady Monica Hart, Administrator Staff Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Hart
    First Name:
    Monica
    That's great, Alison. I wish you well in your new job.

3. fluterific00

fluterific00 Member

Private Piano Teacher College Piano Teacher Accomp
    Home Page:
    http://www.partycreations.bravehost.com/seniorpianorecital.htm
    :)

Thank you.