Thank you to those who donated to Piano Society in 2017.

More Youtube woes....

Discussion in 'General' started by pianolady, Nov 28, 2011.

1. pianolady

pianolady Monica Hart, Administrator Staff Member Piano Society Artist Trusted Member

Last Name:
    Hart
    First Name:
    Monica
    Does anyone know how to reply to a comment left on your channel? I used to be able to, but not anymore, and I can't find any information on the help site that addresses this issue. What the heck....? :x

2. Rachfan

Rachfan Active Member Piano Society Artist

Chief Operating Officer, retired
    Last Name:
    April
    First Name:
    David
    Hi Monica,

In the new format if you're on your Channel page and see a comment left there, take your mouse and move the cursor into the comment verbiage. That will cause a Reply button to appear at the top right corner of the comment box. Clique that and write your response. By the way, you can do the very same thing from the Manage Videos selection as well. I hope this helps.

So, do I like the "improved" look at YouTube? Nope!

David

3. pianolady

pianolady Monica Hart, Administrator Staff Member Piano Society Artist Trusted Member

Last Name:
    Hart
    First Name:
    Monica
    Hi David,
    Thank you for trying to help me. But I swear, aliens are attacking not only my computer at times, but now they are sabatoging my Youtube channel; seems I am often trying to figure out/conquer glitches. This inability to reply to comments on my channel is my latest problem, and your instructions unfortunately do not work for me. When I hover over the verbiage on a comment, all I get is the option to "report spam" or "remove" the comment. I think it has something to do with the same problem I have in my message Inbox. Argh! I may just quit this Youtube stuff... :x