DONATION STATUS
Needed before 2016-12-31
$ 2,500
So far donated
$ 750

Just can't hold back anymore!

Discussion in 'General' started by musical-md, Oct 25, 2011.

1. musical-md

musical-md New Member

Physician
    PS is sort of a family, right? Well, 4 days ago my second grandchild was born! Little Sophia Grace del Rio joined my firstborn's family. She weighed 6# 11oz (3kg) and was 19" (48cm) long. She has dark hair and dark eyes. Her older brother, Noah Carsten (who has blue eyes), is 24 months old and is very happy that "Sissy" has finally joined the family. He wants to console his Sissy when she cries. Everyone is healthy. I will get my wife back in 3 more days (2 weeks alone - to practice until 2AM if I want, and did!) but I miss her. Thank God for Skype!
    :D :D :D

2. techneut

techneut Active Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    Seem to have missed this post yesterday.
    Congratulations Eddy ! Sophia Grace del Rio, that is a lovely and regal name. I bet she's got the looks to match, and the fiery character.
    Have you planned her first piano lesson yet ? :p

3. musical-md

musical-md New Member

Physician
    Thanks Chris. No plans yet. However, her daddy is a fine guitarist (classical) and so their may be some of that in her future too. (Oh yes, forgot to acknowledge Andreas for his guitar playing: Villa-Lobos has fantastic music for guitar!). I did teach son #2 to play, though he doesn't anymore, he can still sit down and rip off Brahms Rhapsody in G-minor or Debussy's First Arabesque. When life settles down I'm sure he'll return to it.