DONATION STATUS
Needed before 2016-12-31
$ 2,500
So far donated
$ 750

J.S. Bach Prelude and fugue F minor from WTK II book

Discussion in 'Submission Room' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2007.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. techneut

techneut Active Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    Sandro, can you please name your tracks accordings to the conventions ? There is a thread somewhere which explains that. Bach prelude/fues pars should be delivered in one track, with a 1-2 second silence between the parts. The name should be bach-bwvXXX-bisotti.mp3. It would also be nice it you can put in the ID3 tags as required (see that thread). Also please put in the exact details in the posting, like BWV number. Lastly, if you have 2 related pieces, please use one posting instead of two.

All this aimed to save me work... I don't like work :)

Now about the recordings. I do not agree with all the tempo pulling and the self-conscious dynamics in the prelude, but then I like my Bach straight and snappy, and tastes differ. The fugue is much better if still a bit old-fashionedly idiosyncratic. Very well played both of them. But that goes without saying by now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. techneut

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    Well if it makes you feel better, I have ADSL and many times it is so slow as to be unworkable - if it works at all. The provider blames it on the cabling which I know is rubbish because sometimes it works just fine.

5. techneut

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    Ok, I have put this up (pasted the P and F together) and deleted the posting for the prelude.
    For next time, please remember the naming and ID3 tag conventions, thank you.