DONATION STATUS
Needed before 2016-12-31
$ 2,500
So far donated
$ 860

Hello Again, everyone

Discussion in 'General' started by RSPIll, Aug 15, 2014.

1. RSPIll

RSPIll New Member

Church Musician, Choral Accompanist, Musical Theat
    Hi Chris, Monica, and the rest of the gang,

I have missed being on here regularly, but it has been a rough couple of years and I have been trying to regroup. I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel (though that may be an oncoming train), so I hope to be on more and get back to my commenting duties.

Scott

2. techneut

techneut Active Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    Hi Scott, good to see you back. Sorry to hear you've been through a lot, hopefully the trains will be running in the right direction from now.

You may find PS a rather deserted place these days. All but a handful of people have dropped off. Submissions are scarce, new members come in rarely, and if they do they seldom post. Sometimes there is no activity for several days, which is not how a forum should be.

So far I have not seen any of the 'drop-outs' come back, not even if they said they would :roll:

3. RSPIll

RSPIll New Member

Church Musician, Choral Accompanist, Musical Theat
    Hey Chris,

Sorry to hear about the slower activity. I did notice that so many of the posts on the Board index looked a little old. Maybe it is just summer.

I did put a link to here on my blog http://musicalramblings300.blogspot.com/, and I have sent an invitation to it to a FB piano pedagogy group, which is obviously full of piano teachers, so that may generate some interest.

I'll try to be more regular for the time at least and we will see where it goes from there.

Scott