DONATION STATUS
Needed before 2016-12-31
$ 2,500
So far donated
$ 755

FFFF: Fantasie seriali nn.4-5-6 per piano solo

Discussion in 'Composing' started by Anonymous, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here are the scores of the seconds three melododecaphonic pieces.
    In the audition room I have putten the sixth.

I will excuse for the weight of the pdf, the page are scanned of manuscript, I tried to shrink to the maximum decent quality the size of the jpgs.

Hope you will joy and enjoy...
    FFFF

2. techneut

techneut Active Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    That is a very beautifully crafted fair copy ! I cannot make up my mind if you draw all the notes by hand or not... they are so regular. I like the artwork too - though the drawing at the end looks rather obscene at first glance. :?

It looks interesting and although I am not into serial music I will give this a try. I always got a thing about Italian music. Just as long as I don't have to look at your website again :p

3. techneut

techneut Active Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    I played through these and rather liked them. Some nice sonorities and nothing too awkward like you often find in serial music. As an introduction to contemporary piano music this is good stuff. I thing I will return to these from time to time. Perhaps even record them, who knows ?

Note, I have on purpose not (yet) listened to your recording of no.6 as I like to form my own idea of what a piece is like. Sort of like going into the jungle with a machete, not knowing what you'll find.