Thank you to those who donated to Piano Society in 2017.

F. Chopin - Ballade no.3, A flat major

Discussion in 'Submission Room' started by sejra, Jul 1, 2009.

1. sejra

sejra New Member Piano Society Artist

Home Page:
    Last Name:
    Stehlik
    First Name:
    Bohumir
    Finally, something is happening...

Hyenal: +1

Others: Exactly now I can see the problem in a selfishness a little bit (I shouldn't talk about it, especially in this "Black" topic). As I can see, nobody can look at the thing globaly, nobody is able to see it from more than 1 view - somebody's own view. Nobody is able to say: "I want this, I think it is right but others want that and they also think it is good." Theese last posts looks like a children's corner where several children are in a quarrel about how they should play with a ball... Nobody is able to think about others opinions.

Chris: I don't know why you have started once again about moaning. I think everything was told before, I tried to write (but not so clearly) that I understand how you feel, I understand that it is a terrible work, I honour it because I know how it is but also I tried to write something from another view - to make a global objective complex. I feel sad that it has not been understood and that everybody is still "singing his own song".

I feel this discussion has stopped to be productive before quite long time. Nothing will change (at least I don't believe anything will change - it is ), only the relations between people will be worse. I am sure PS doesn't want this and it is dangerous for the comunity - to cut it even more to several camps or to divide more from the "medium level"...

2. techneut

techneut Active Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    Ha, that is an astute observation indeed. Good to have someone older and wiser step in :p

I did recognize the good intentions of your post (even though I did not quite agree with everything) and was going to reply in a constructive manner. But then Marik stepped in and things got a bit out of hand. I don't think I started it.

We'll have to see about that. I've said what I wanted to say, well most of it anyway, and am not taking anything back of it.

3. pianolady

pianolady Monica Hart, Administrator Staff Member Piano Society Artist Trusted Member

Last Name:
    Hart
    First Name:
    Monica
    Let's just everybody go back to before this all started. Bohimur wants to move on and we are not preventing that. Nor is anyone asking Mario to leave. We did ask him several times if wants to become a member and he never responded, which is also a bit strange.
    Have a nice day, everyone.

4. techneut

techneut Active Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    Sounds like a great idea :!:
    Too much has been said already. I seem to have over-estimated my skin thickness - it's still pretty easy to wind me up :wink: