Thank you to those who donated to Piano Society in 2017.

Debussy, a recent recording of Bergamasque

Discussion in 'Submission Room' started by Kazekayou, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Kazekayou

Kazekayou Member Piano Society Artist Trusted Member

Last Name:
    Yamada-Scriba
    First Name:
    Teppei
  2. pianolady

pianolady Monica Hart, Administrator Staff Member Piano Society Artist Trusted Member

Last Name:
    Hart
    First Name:
    Monica
    I have replaced these, Teppei. I did listen through them to make sure the files played all the way through and things like that, but I cannot give you any critical comments because I have never seriously studied these pieces. There was one little 'blip" (for lack of a better word) that occurred in Clair de lune at 4:03, but it's not so bad that it needs to be redone.

3. Kazekayou

Kazekayou Member Piano Society Artist Trusted Member

Last Name:
    Yamada-Scriba
    First Name:
    Teppei
    an improved version of Cair de Lune

Dear Mrs. Pianolady
    I am thankful for your St. Mary-like warm kindness you show me always. According to your pointing out, I recorded this piece once more, and this time my whole interpretation of Clair de Lune becomes slighly much smoother. I appreciate violinist Roman Totenberg's smoothness whose style I would like to follow with piano.
    Once, Mr. Robert pointed out that in the former Ballade, one key was out of tune, so that I would like to send you also a new version of Ballade.
    It needs in Japan setting almost through the year an air conditioner continuously on. Otherwise at least several keys must be tuned almost everyday. I hope that you replaced them when you had time. Thank you, in advance, for your warm kindness!
    Cheers
    Teppi

Debussy - Suite Bergamasque, III: Clair de lune

Debussy - Ballade

4. pianolady

pianolady Monica Hart, Administrator Staff Member Piano Society Artist Trusted Member

Last Name:
    Hart
    First Name:
    Monica
    Ok, these have been replaced.

That Debussy sure wrote some pretty music. Nice to listen to this morning while I work.

I know what you mean about running the air conditioner. We have been having very hot and humid weather too, so my air conditioner is on all the time.

Bye from Saint Monica. ( :lol: that's a joke)