Thank you to those who donated to Piano Society in 2017.

Clementi

Discussion in 'Submission Room' started by pianolady, Dec 12, 2006.

1. techneut

techneut Active Member Piano Society Artist

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    Say, give me a break... I was going to put up that Mazurka, but did not have time until now. I'm working on it.

BTW - If I hate your playing I'll tell you.

2. techneut

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    Ok, they're up, as is the Mazurka. Please check for any possible mistakes. If you have a cover and/or text for the Sonatinas page I would be glad to use that.

3. pianolady

pianolady Monica Hart, Administrator Staff Member Piano Society Artist Trusted Member

Last Name:
    Hart
    First Name:
    Monica
    Thank you.

4. pianolady

pianolady Monica Hart, Administrator Staff Member Piano Society Artist Trusted Member

Last Name:
    Hart
    First Name:
    Monica
    I started brushing up another sonatina and remembered you asked about the cover of the book. I'm attaching it, but you may not want to use it because it has seen better days. Also, I had to block out the name that was written on top and you can maybe see that there's tape holding the book together. But look at the price. Can't beat that, huh? Anyway, here it is. You're better at erasing things than I am, so maybe you can fix it up. If not, then just throw it away.

5. techneut

Last Name:
    Breemer
    First Name:
    Chris
    That's a fine image, thanks. I have updated the page with it :

http://pianosociety.com/cms/index.php?section=863

I like these covers that have seen some usage, it gives a bit of a personal touch. You did not have to block out the name, I could have erased that like I did the yellow marker stripes now.
    Yeah, great price indeed. You can see some ridiculous prices too on the many covers I scanned from my collection. Good old days... But ok, now we have the Internet.

6. lol_nl

lol_nl New Member

Ah the Sonatines. I used to love them when I played them. I recorded this Sonatine more than two years ago and it's probably one of my first recordings, but I lost it :( :( :( :( :( .

I enjoyed the recording! The smooth lines were good. I would only pay a little more attention to the articulation and play it a little more accurate on some spots and probably speed it up a little. Furthermore a very nice recording!

7. pianolady

Last Name:
    Hart
    First Name:
    Monica
    Is that all? :lol:
    I'm kidding, lol_nl. Thanks for listening. I appreciate every comment.