DONATION STATUS
Needed before 2016-12-31
$ 2,500
So far donated
$ 750

Can anyone help me please

Discussion in 'Composing' started by Starfox, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Starfox

Starfox New Member

Hi Folks,

I have a project to do for college in 2 weeks, im studying sound engineering and i have to record a session and for it ive chosen to do an acoustical version of a trance track. I have 2 singers, an electric guitarist, a bass guitarist (luckily enough they are all in my class too), and others too but nobody plays the piano and either do i, i was wondering if anybody here would like to help me out, all i need you to do is to listen to the track and write the notes or chords down, all i have to do then is to input them into my software (apple logic pro's score editor) and bingo i have my piano piece for my track.

Here is a you tube link for the track

if anyone can help i would be greatful http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZhSN9N8YO0&feature=related

Thanks for any help
    Shane

2. Chopaninoff

Chopaninoff New Member

Shane,
    How do you expect anyone to write all this down for you...? Even if they had perfect pitch and a good hearing...It would be very difficult to find all the accurate notes and chords...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, Shane

I can only second what Chopaninoff said. Why would you come to Pianosociety to ask its members to transcribe a melody authored by a someone named "DJ Shah" ? :? I don't know of many classical pianist or classical piano composers who enjoy doing work on frankly unsophisticated music.

Come to think of it, this post looks a lot like spam, no offense.

If it is not, it is about the funniest imitation :lol:

Now Shane, forgive me for being so blunt, but if I might ask,

If you aren't here to contribute to the realm of classical piano music, why are you here? :)