one crazy idea is to scan your music and use a tablet PC. Then buy a separate pedal to turn pages with the left foot. Saw it done by a Hugh Sung, a techie pianist at Curtis Institute. www.hughsung.com
has a bunch of info on it. It's just seriously expensive...
I have thought about this idea many times before and have worked it out in my head like this. And it does not need to be that expensive.
1) You need to scan your sheet to your computer.
2) Make PDF format of the scans.
3) Buy a screen which is adjustable and can be turned around to a vertical position so that it stands up like an A4 and can be fit someplace on your piano/grand.
4) Run the PDF sheet in demonstration mode which fills the screen nicely.
5) Buy a mouse which you put on the floor just left to the pedals and on every click, it will shift page in 1/10 of a second.
The only thing I know I would hate is to turn on the computer and find the sheet for everytime I want to play.