Piano Society
Free Classical Keyboard Recordings
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 1 hour

Post subject: Problem with Recent Artists /Composers section
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

In case some of you wonder why they do not show up in the Recent Artists / Composers section, this is nothing personal. As you may know this is fully automated, and my scripts currently have a problem with non-unique artist names (we have two pianists with surname Lee) and names with hyphens (Villa-Lobos in this case). I should eventually fix that but seem to be too lazy for it at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Post subject: Re: Problem with Recent Artists /Composers section
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:06 am 

I can see that this automated system is not biased in any way and that fact that even if I have posted recently and have not appeared at least thrice is just the way of the world, but why is it that twice in so many weeks does it appear on the home page that Monica has posted a new recording and when there I look, there is no new one. Before it was Chopin, now it is Musorgsky. If I do not post will I show up one the home page too?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:24 am 
Site Admin

I've no clue why Mussorgsky is showing up here - AFAIK no music of him was posted recently. Could be someone updated an older recording without posting, thus making the script think it's new. I also don't know why you are not in the recent artists list. I would have to sit down and spend time debugging this, but I have too much other stuff to do at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:49 am 

Well, I am not too worried about my being or not being in the list, but rather I was pointing out the strange behaviour of the system. The Musorgsky recording shows in the new recordiings as being posted today and I do not think that is quite true.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

richard66 wrote:
Well, I am not too worried about my being or not being in the list, but rather I was pointing out the strange behaviour of the system. The Musorgsky recording shows in the new recordiings as being posted today and I do not think that is quite true.

No, it does not show recent postings. It shows files, on the server, with a recent modification date. If for some reason a file was moved, updated or
re-uploaded on the server, it will show up here. To cross-check that with forum postings would be a hell of a job which I don't even want to think
about. Anyway, for better or worse, it works as it does. I will not spend any more time on it unless it is really broken.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:52 pm 
Site Admin

I actually did upload the Mussorgsky file last night. Didn't think anyone would even notice....

my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/monicapiano

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:04 pm 
Site Admin

pianolady wrote:
I actually did upload the Mussorgsky file last night. Didn't think anyone would even notice....

Nothing gets past my script. Except Richard, it seems :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:19 am 

[quote="techneut"][quote="pianolady"]I actually did upload the Mussorgsky file last night. Didn't think anyone would even notice....[/quote]
Nothing gets past my script. Except Richard, it seems :D[/quote]

Slapped on the home page as large as what not, how could it go unnoticed?

Post subject: about pianist Dr. Eduardo Dutra.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:10 am 
The D'Utra e Silva family is composed of traditional farmers, the interior of Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Minas Gerais and has shops and industry in the city of Rio de Janeiro who was then the capital of Brazil and a great marketing center. The sons and their wives are headquartered in Rio de Janeiro where they had summer houses inside the winter in Rio and São Paulo. Doctors, pharmacists, philosophers, artists, of Dutch origin and family of this traditional Portuguese Capital of the Republic, where lived and ran their businesses and promoted soirees to discuss philosophy and art Dr.Fabrizio and his wife during her life devoted to sponsor artists different segments. His residence was a reference point for new artists emphasizing music and fine arts.
The family had strong influence of Greco-Roman culture and all were instructed in Greek, which was the second language including conversion rates. Fabrizio was born on the farm where Sorocaba grow up to follow Sao Paulo to boarding school where he would begin his studies to graduate in Pharmacy, has developed special formula based matricaria chamomila encouraged by their parents to register the product and assemble the laboratory in Rio de Janeiro (capital of Brazil at the time) with excellent results which determines the growth of the laboratory that distributes the product throughout the territory nacional.O laboratory F.Dutra distributed its products to large venda even within the country
Ventura. N. 400 "& Annatto & Com-Content Product-by-Price (luzia - 'ioatiltia, n Goldsmiths. 37, ·" floor. Matricaria-Man-F. Dutra (for teething
, Brands -. Prices 1-Diario Oficial da União 07/07/1931 page 7 of section 1
Lindo announcement in the newspaper Jornal do Ceara-21/06/1905; 30/06/1905; 04/07/1905-
A "Matricaria F. Dutra "is advertised as homeopathic medicine indicated for strengthening the teeth of children, making them quiet. Also avoid stomach disorders, corrects evacuations, cure fever, cramps, insomnia, prevent the worms and goest children stronger, happy and healthy, Medicine, History and Politics in Sergipe. AUTHOR (S). Title: subtitle (if any) Available at: <IP <URL. Data Access
433. Matricaria F. Dutra, cash, nineteen eighty reis. . .'s Page Official Gazette of 25.2.1937, page 49 section A "Matricaria of F. Dutra "is advertised as homeopathic medicine indicated for strengthening the teeth of children, making them quiet. Also avoid stomach disorders, corrects evacuations, cure fever, cramps, insomnia, prevent the worms and goest children stronger, happy and healthy. http://antonio_samarone.blog.uol.com.br-Medicna article, History and Politics in Sergipe.

Eduardo D'Utra e Silva, son of Fabrizio, inherited from his parents love for God, the arts, science, philosophy, and the rights of a very popular drug - Feverfew - among other drugs manufactured by the Laboratory F.Dutra, leading the name of Fabrizio D'Utra e Silva.

Eduardo excellent student since childhood, and dedicated perfectionist, I'm philosophy, was trained in music, very competent with string instruments, especially violin and masterful pianist during his lifetime wrote many scholarly works and large numbers were presented, was formed in pharmacy and medicine having specialized in pediatrics, philosopher, poligloto, loved boxing and wrestling sports activities which specializes. Eduardo develop teaching techniques that apply to students of piano, violin and his sons
In music he joined the neo-romanticism. He studied music theory with renowned masters; violin with Joachim Boisson; perfected on piano with Henrique Oswald, Barroso Netto and Charley Lachmund.

Eduardo Dutra, was a composer and scholar of great reputation over the years outstanding conductors and soloists performed several of his works, among them Francisco Braga (was artistic director and conductor of the Orchestra Symphonic Concert Society), Henry Spedini (conductor holder Symphony Orchestra of Theatro Municipal do Rio de Janeiro), by Symphony Orchestra of Rio de Janeiro under the baton of conductor and professor Ernesto Ronchini, conductor Arthur Bosmans, Martinez Degree and recently Arnaldo Cohen recently presented one of his works in his Cd edited in 2005.
Among the soloists, Mario Neves, Mario de Azevedo, Arnaldo Rebello, Dyla Josetti, Isaac Feldman, Peri Machado and others. His works are performed more; Concerto in F sharp minor; "Balet - pantomime" entitled "The Princess of Medinet - el Fayum," five "Preludes", "Orientales" (suite of seven dances of oriental character), "Idyll" Etc. For Piano, "Sonata in C minor; twelve" Preludes "and six" Miniatures "(suite child); five" Studies ";" Five "Mazurkas" and three "Viennese Waltzes"; concert, "Three Berceuses" "Concerto No. 2" for piano and "Concerto No. 1" for orquestra.Arthur Rubinstein presented several pieces and presented Anatoli Kitain Hall Carnigie presented in the composition of Eduardo "Prelude in F Minor." The Orquetra Sinfonica Brasileira presented hundreds of works by Eduardo of which he himself excelled "Prelude for String" and "Concerto for piano and orchestra.
Eduardo studied philosophy, theology and many hours per day with equal dedication to the music, to lecture to a select group of students, with the sole purpose of perfecting them, competent administrator transforms the lab he inherited from his father, one of the most important its segment, and its production successes in various areas combined produce beautiful book.
Eduardo, marries a young socialite Iracema, pianist, artist plastica (traditional society of Alagoas and Rio), had two sons Dick Farney (Farnesio Dutra e Silva) famous conductor, arranger, singer, pianist, actor and presenter and Cyll Farney (Cylleno Dutra e Silva) known film and television actor, entrepreneur, musician.
Eduardo Dutra and devoted himself Suiva follow very diligently to encourage the children in their artistic activities and was the biggest fan of the work they performed, died in 1953 of myocardial infarction fulminat.
I am heir to Dick Farney and I am available for more information on Dick Farney, Cyll Farney children and the Dutra Dr.Eduardo own Eduardo Dutra.

Post subject: about pianist Dr. Eduardo Dutra.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:13 am 
Eduardo D'Utra e Silva, son of Fabrizio, inherited from his parents love for God, the arts, science, philosophy, and the rights of a very popular drug - Feverfew - among other drugs manufactured by the Laboratory F.Dutra, leading the name of Fabrizio D'Utra e Silva.

Eduardo excellent student since childhood, and dedicated perfectionist, I'm philosophy, was trained in music, very competent with string instruments, especially violin and masterful pianist during his lifetime wrote many scholarly works and large numbers were presented, was formed in pharmacy and medicine having specialized in pediatrics, philosopher, poligloto, loved boxing and wrestling sports activities which specializes. Eduardo develop teaching techniques that apply to students of piano, violin and his sons
In music he joined the neo-romanticism. He studied music theory with renowned masters; violin with Joachim Boisson; perfected on piano with Henrique Oswald, Barroso Netto and Charley Lachmund.

Eduardo Dutra, was a composer and scholar of great reputation over the years outstanding conductors and soloists performed several of his works, among them Francisco Braga (was artistic director and conductor of the Orchestra Symphonic Concert Society), Henry Spedini (conductor holder Symphony Orchestra of Theatro Municipal do Rio de Janeiro), by Symphony Orchestra of Rio de Janeiro under the baton of conductor and professor Ernesto Ronchini, conductor Arthur Bosmans, Martinez Degree and recently Arnaldo Cohen recently presented one of his works in his Cd edited in 2005.
Among the soloists, Mario Neves, Mario de Azevedo, Arnaldo Rebello, Dyla Josetti, Isaac Feldman, Peri Machado and others. His works are performed more; Concerto in F sharp minor; "Balet - pantomime" entitled "The Princess of Medinet - el Fayum," five "Preludes", "Orientales" (suite of seven dances of oriental character), "Idyll" Etc. For Piano, "Sonata in C minor; twelve" Preludes "and six" Miniatures "(suite child); five" Studies ";" Five "Mazurkas" and three "Viennese Waltzes"; concert, "Three Berceuses" "Concerto No. 2" for piano and "Concerto No. 1" for orquestra.Arthur Rubinstein presented several pieces and presented Anatoli Kitain Hall Carnigie presented in the composition of Eduardo "Prelude in F Minor." The Orquetra Sinfonica Brasileira presented hundreds of works by Eduardo of which he himself excelled "Prelude for String" and "Concerto for piano and orchestra.
Eduardo studied philosophy, theology and many hours per day with equal dedication to the music, to lecture to a select group of students, with the sole purpose of perfecting them, competent administrator transforms the lab he inherited from his father, one of the most important its segment, and its production successes in various areas combined produce beautiful book.
Eduardo, marries a young socialite Iracema, pianist, artist plastica (traditional society of Alagoas and Rio), had two sons Dick Farney (Farnesio Dutra e Silva) famous conductor, arranger, singer, pianist, actor and presenter and Cyll Farney (Cylleno Dutra e Silva) known film and television actor, entrepreneur, musician.
Eduardo Dutra and devoted himself Suiva follow very diligently to encourage the children in their artistic activities and was the biggest fan of the work they performed, died in 1953 of myocardial infarction fulminat.
I am heir to Dick Farney and I am available for more information on Dick Farney, Cyll Farney children and the Dutra Dr.Eduardo own Eduardo Dutra.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:57 am 
Site Admin

What the heck....? :? :? :?

my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/monicapiano

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:31 am 

This one wiil be asking for a handout to stop this spamming. Maybe you better let the e-mail provided us.com know about it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:47 am 
Site Admin

richard66 wrote:
This one wiil be asking for a handout to stop this spamming. Maybe you better let the e-mail provided us.com know about it.
I've already removed him.