1 - Frédéric Chopin, Sonata no.3 in b minor,op.58,1- Allegro

Upload new recordings for evaluation and discussions. Acoustic instruments preferred, although digital is allowed. MIDI or other digitally rendered/manipulated recordings will not be admitted.

Moderators: pianolady, techneut, robert

Postby juufa72 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:00 pm

beautiful! too bad you cannot see my standing ovation. It is grateful that you have decided to share some of your recordings!
Madam, what makes you think that I play with my hands?

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:40 pm

Hello dear juufa72
Thank you very much for your nice word.

Kind regards
Setrak Setrakian

Site Admin

Postby robert » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:26 pm

The is also incredible well played and in this recording, your extremely good technique really comes as its best. For everyone who reads this, listen to the long parts of runs in the finale and how extremely even and clearly pronouned every keystroke is. That is the result of a huge amount of concentrated time put in on technique.

But musically, it is even one step better! I have seldom heard a recording where every part of the Sonata seem to have such a well thought plan. It seems like you had an idea with every bar and that you do not just "play through" anything. You must have studied the piece with dedication over a long period of time and really planned your interpretation very careful. I cannot stop listen to it and it is only a shame that you sit on such a slow connection that we cannot get a 128 kbps recording, but actually when the playing is as good as this, it does not even disturb me.

World Class!

(Will put the Sonata up on the site tomorrow as I have too little time right now)

Postby schmonz » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:43 pm

What a treat! Wonderful all the way through.

Site Admin

Postby robert » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:08 pm

Found some time after all. The entire Sonta is up on the site!

Site Admin

Postby techneut » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:06 am

Finally got the time to listen to this. An extremely accomplished performance, both musically and technically. It's right up there with the very best, and far beyond any criticism that us amateurs could possibly have.

I hope you will be able to upload 128 kbps versions in the near future !
Nothing is always absolutely so -- Sturgeon's law
Chris Breemer

Return to “Audition Room”