Merry Christmas

General discussions, error reporting, and feature requests.

Moderators: pianolady, techneut, robert

Merry Christmas

Postby wiser_guy » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:45 am

I would like to wish merry Christmas to everybody here. May our Lord bring health and happiness to all of you.

I also would like to apologise for my long absence. I was held down by this big cat you see, dangerous (I guess) in its real-life form but equally demanding as software! And despite driving the last four months in a frenetic work pace to control it, I have no hard feelings against this otherwise charming feline. :wink:

I really think I'll be able to join more often from now on. I have missed listening to recordings by fellow members - the true artists who keep this site alive.

Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy new year!

Site Admin

Postby pianolady » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:13 pm

Merry Christmas to you, Pantelis. I am glad you are fine, although I don't understand what happened with you and that cat. That's ok, Happy New Year too! :)
"Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties." ~ Frederic Chopin

my videos:
my personal website:

Postby alf » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Thank you Pantelis, have a blissful Christmas you too and your family.
"A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking" - Anonymous

Alfonso Bertazzi, amateur pianist.

Postby Rachfan » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:06 am

Hi Pantelis,

We've missed you here! Glad you've returned. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And stay away from large felines!

"Interpreting music means exploring the promise of the potential of possibilities." David April

Site Admin

Postby robert » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:24 am

Merry Christmas to you too...and nope, I don't understand the "cat thing" either ;).

Postby juufa72 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:19 pm

Καλά Χριστούγεννα
Madam, what makes you think that I play with my hands?

Postby wiser_guy » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Well (Monica and Robert), about that cat... it's a "Snow Leopard" actually. While you don't have to be in software engineering, you still need some experience with the current computer business to know what I'm talking about.

I would like to follow your advice David, but before this there was a Leopard, a Tiger, a Panther, a Puma etc. So you see it's hard to stay away from large felines. :)

Thank you Julius for your wishes in Greek :!:

Happy new year to all!
(holidays pass very quickly unfortunately)

Return to “General”