Well in the meantime here is another logic puzzle alla arabia
The grandfather of the reigning Sheikh of Shibam was a muslim faithful to the law and took unto himself five wives. From the information given, can you establish in which order he married the five wives and solve the name of the father of each bride and his occupation?
1. The Sheikh was already the husband of Muna when he espoused the daughter of Hussein, the camel driver.
2. Yasmin's father was the goatherd, but Salome was not the daughter of Mahmoud and Muna's father was not the grower of coconuts.
3. The tent-maker's daughter became the Sheikh's fifth wife.
4. Salim, who was not the owner of the goats, was the father of the Sheikh's second wife, but the fourth wife was not the daughter of Mahmoud.
5. Fatima, the daughter of Faisal, had precedence over the daughter of Hakim by virtue of her seniority in the harem.
6. Leila was wifer number three.
Daughter's names: Fatima, Leila, Muna, Salome, Yasmin
Father's names: Faisal, Hakim, Hussein, Mahmoud, Salim
Occupations: Camel driver, coconut grower, goatherd, Sheikh's bodyguard, tent-maker
Possible order: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
I'll give the answers on Wednesday circa 15:00 Madrid Time.