Piano Society
Free Classical Keyboard Recordings
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 1 hour

Post subject: new biography
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:26 pm 

I need a new biography. Is this the proper forum to post it and request it be put on my artist page? If it is, then here's the new version:

Stewart was born in Ohio and currently lives in a small New Jersey town just outside New York. He studied piano with a number of teachers in his youth, most notably Margaret Baxtresser in Akron, Ohio. A short music career ensued, mostly in musical theatre, the greatest result of which was his marriage to singer Susan Gempler. Having achieved his goal of finding a spouse, he employed his math education to get into software development. This has been a good career for him for 20 years, having made it possible to him to get a decent piano, among other things.

An avid amateur, Stu plays daily and performs occasionally. Other hobbies include gardening, hiking, beer brewing and cooking.

Post subject: Re: new biography
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:12 pm 
Site Admin

Ok, it's been replaced (though I see only minimal differences and not sure why it needed replacing).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:47 pm 

Chris,
Thanks a million.
The old biography came right out and said how old I am. I'm an old man in a young person's profession (software development) who is looking for work.
The simplest Google search showed my age, and I'm trying to cover up a little with the changes that I made. I've also removed my music career from my resume. That sort of thing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:45 am 

StuKautsch wrote:
Chris,
Thanks a million.
The old biography came right out and said how old I am. I'm an old man in a young person's profession (software development) who is looking for work.
The simplest Google search showed my age, and I'm trying to cover up a little with the changes that I made. I've also removed my music career from my resume. That sort of thing.

You cannot hide anymore. Any prospective employer these days looks first at the Internet, then calls any of the former employers without letting you know and woe to you if you quarelled with the last one because he never paid.

Whenever I search for myself up comes PS, the EU and all that, so I can imagine what comes out for other people.

Oscar Wilde: Impressions of America: Leadville

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:11 pm 
Site Admin

As part of my job, I conduct background checks (education verification and negative press) on people from all around the globe everyday. The things we find.... :shock:
Good luck, Stewart! :)

my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/monicapiano