I'm not dead! :O

General discussions, error reporting, and feature requests.

Moderators: pianolady, techneut, robert

I'm not dead! :O

Postby demonic_advent » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg I feel like such a dick. I haven't been on here in like..... at least over a year now. :(

Sorry guys. Went through a spell without a computer for quite some time, and now I've been off at school since September, and haven't really had a chance to make any new recordings, so the idea of visiting back here kinda slipped from my mind altogether. :( But a few days ago, it suddenly popped into my head that I really should get back here and start posting more frequently. Even though I really don't have any new recordings (yet), I think the very least I could do would be to come back and listen/comment on the new recordings and whatnot. Especially since you were all kind enough to listen to my bs back in the day. :wink:

So yeah. I'm not dead. I swear! I've just been... distracted. >_>

But now I'm back. :)

And I intend to try and use my free time a little more wisely from now on, to ensure that I can pop on here more frequently. <3

Can't wait to get back in the swing of things. :D :D :D
"This is death! This is death as this emanation of the female which leads to unification ... death and love ... this is the abyss." This is not music", said [Sabaneev] to him, "this is something else..." - "This is the Mysterium," he said softly.

Postby juufa72 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:51 pm

...too bad :lol: :wink: :twisted: :roll:
Madam, what makes you think that I play with my hands?

Postby Terez » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:11 am

Welcome back. :P
"Z Czernym poznałem się na panie brat—na dwa fortepiana często z nim u niego grywałem. Dobry człowiek, ale nic więcej..." - Fryderyk Chopin

Site Admin

Postby techneut » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:09 am

Well that is good to hear. The way people keep dropping from PS you'd think they'd be dying left right and center....
Now, don't let it happen again :P
Nothing is always absolutely so -- Sturgeon's law
Chris Breemer

Re: I'm not dead! :O

Postby hyenal » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:31 pm

And now....? Where are you, Chris-Demonic? :P
Hye-Jin Lee
"The love for music. The respect for the composer. The desire to express something that reaches and moves the listener." (Montserrat Caballé about her main motivation for becoming a singer)

Site Admin

Re: I'm not dead! :O

Postby techneut » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:18 am

Haha this reminds me of that (in)famous Monty Python 'Bring out your dead' sketch. One body on the cart repeatedly saying "I'm not dead yet", and then dropping back limply. Or at least that's how I remember it.
Nothing is always absolutely so -- Sturgeon's law
Chris Breemer

Return to “General”