Piano Society
Free Classical Keyboard Recordings
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 1 hour

Post subject: WTS: Edirol R-09
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:29 pm 

After giving it much thought, I have decided that the R-09 does not fit my current set-up. Playing on a digital keyboard and using microphones is not the best way of recording. If I had means to connect my keyboard to a computer than I would do so, but I do not.

So I have decided to give up my Edirol because it serves no greater purpose.

I am selling it for around $280.00 but that price is negotiable, shipping would be included. I will only sell within the United States because it is too much of a hassle to sell internationally. Payments only with cashier's check or money order.

It is lightly used and I feel that a person with an accustic piano will find this device more convienent than I have.

Thank you much,

-JG

p.s. feel free to ask questions. I know this may seem odd, but I will just have to wait until I have a real job and be able to afford a real piano. By that time this little recorder will be out-dated. Again thank you.

p.p.s I hope I can post this on the forum without breaking any rules :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:48 pm 

Don't you think you can make a bit more than $280 at Ebay? For example, have a look here. Plus, I think here aren't too many people who want this thing. On the other hand, Ebay could be riskier because this item isn't traded very much there.

Just my two cents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:44 pm 

I looked on eBay and found the edirol priced from $300-$380 USD. There were about 9 of them for sale/auction. I think I have a better chance doing it this way than going on eBay. (Also I have never sold anything on there, furthermore 95% of the sellers and buyers use PayPal service and I had a bad experience with PayPal once before)

But thanks for your comment. Hopefully I can have a buyer.

-JG

p.s. On eBay the risk is on the buyer's side. The rating system tells little about the product and its history. The ratings just refer to the seller's operations. Here on PS you know more about me and you have more trust because I am always logging on.