My previous piece (Prelude in e minor): viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5697
So again I got a musical idea in my head and I started writing it down with MuseScore. I could say that it took a little more time than my prelude. It was ready in a week. Then there have been work with a computer played listening version and cleaner sheet music. Now I think it's time to publish. This is the second piece I have composed. I always first compose it on computer, then try it with piano and fix some parts. I think that this is even harder than the first composition (prelude).
Feedback is very important, both positive and negative. Many parts can be done better, and I may have not noticed everything. In my opinion this would have been a little longer, but I probably won't been trying to lengthen it anymore. It would be also very hard to do, as as the composer I have heard this so many times and all changes would sound strange.
-A 17 year old highschool student from Finland.
File comment: (No. 1 = my first impromptu, W2 = my second work)
Impromptu1.pdf [66.26 KiB]
Downloaded 142 times
File comment: Fixed an 8va being out of place at the end of page 2.
Impromptu1.1.pdf [66.26 KiB]
Downloaded 115 times
File comment: M. 6 one note removed to be more playable. M. 10 one note removed to sound better. At pages 2 and 3 changed many of measures' first notes to whole notes, meaning that sustain pedal should be held down in that part's measures.
Impromptu1.2.pdf [66.51 KiB]
Downloaded 86 times
File comment: New ending.
Impromptu1.3.pdf [71.83 KiB]
Downloaded 18 times