Schubert, Fantasia in F minor for Piano four Hands, op.103

Upload new recordings for evaluation and discussions. Acoustic instruments preferred, although digital is allowed. MIDI or other digitally rendered/manipulated recordings will not be admitted.

Moderators: pianolady, techneut, robert

Schubert, Fantasia in F minor for Piano four Hands, op.103

Postby Anonymous » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:06 pm

Schubert, Fantasia in F minor for Piano four Hands, op.103, d,940, Setrak Setrakian & Meghrik Setrakian Piano

Schubert - Fantasia for piano and four hands, Op.103, D.940

Postby schmonz » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:38 pm

What a treat, again, to hear an unfamiliar work by a familiar name -- and played with such care and love. This piece, like so much Schubert, starts with simple, introverted beauty, only to later surprise with its propulsive development. Is this you and your daughter again? I can only imagine how much joy it must give you to be able to play this kind of music at this level with her.

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:36 am

Thank you very much for your compliment.

Site Admin

Postby robert » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:13 am

A wonderful recording of this typically Schubert composition. Tricky technically but as you are father and daughter and that you were her teacher for a long time, you are very syncronized. Your understanding of the music seems perfect and this is allover really a master recording.

We actually already had a recording of this piece on the site played by Tom Pascale who...played with himself.

The recording is up on the site.

Postby Anonymous » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:50 am

Thank you to all that posting nice musical words, yes my daughter have very high musical technique and she have absolute ear 100% , I like to post my daughter photo in concert at age 14, performing Beethoven Sonata No. 23 in F minor, opus 57 Appassionata, her program was 65 minute in concert.

Return to “Audition Room”