Piano Society
Free Classical Keyboard Recordings
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:00 am

All times are UTC - 1 hour

Post subject: so it turns out that...read and see
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:31 pm 

So it turns out that for the Nanyang Academy of Arts in singapore which I'm very interested in does not accept any pre-audition tapes at all.

Reason being that they are connected with the music department of the University of Wales and are sending music teachers from that uni to audition students who are interested in entering that program.

I talked to my teacher today, actually we have been planning this for quite some time as she has taught masterclasses there and held recitals, thinks that the school has an excellent environment for someone like me. We were just playing around with the idea at 1st but ended up being serious about it.

She said that she will think about it this week and plan my trip for the audition which has to be between Feb& March. The trip will be very costly as my intention is to get the audition done well, get back here asap and finish off my ARCT dip in June. My teacher said that she will ensure that I get a place there preferbly for 2nd year(beginning or halfway).

Well so my life is about to change again, things are going to be different from now onwards, no doubt it will be a difficult move and yes it has been an extremely difficult choice to make but it has to be done.

Amelia